Saturday, September 8, 2007

In a better mood...

Is true.. latelly my mood is not the best one, i confess... i am reaching the 6 months here, after leaving my home town, and this has been a long and funny trip! I have meat people for all around the world, made some new frendships, saw good friends leaving, laugh and cry...
Today i woke up in a bad mood, but nothing like going for a dance class to feel better, and after a long talk with my older sister, gone for an ocean bath!!! Nothing like some shopping spontaneous with company, some macarroni and cheese, hagen daz to complete the all therapy! So now i am feeling better... much better actually!!!!
And i realized that i've been running away from stuf also... and like that i am actually trying to avoid doing that... ;)
So now is time to go to sleep!!!
Tomorrow i will take some pictures of the new boots that i bought, for me and for my sister... they are amazing!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm very happy for you! and excited to see all the amazing things you bougth..ehehehe

;)

MMQ said...

ja sei que as da madalena sao vermelhas e as tuas?